Here at TLT we will customized a website design to fit all your needs. All our web page designs start from scratch, no templates, and we try to make each web site an individual creation capable of reflecting the clients personality and status. We will take your ideas, then, using the latest web design techniques and technology, we will work with you to assure an outstanding end result. Here at TLT we are continually striving to learn the latest web site design, and web hosting techniques, utilizing the latest software, and increasing the services we offer in an effort to keep our clients on the cutting edge of the internet marketing world.
TLT has been serving the literary community since 1986. We understand the highs and lows of the business and as such, have structured our web services for every level of success. From $75.00/year pages within our community site, to our full service, hosted web sites with payment options, we are sure to have all your financial and career needs covered.
Always eager to address our potential clients' needs, we have recently ventured into the designing of web sites for those NOT in the literary field. At the request of authors with other businesses, or family members who would like to see their presence on the internet represented by a design team they can trust, we have not only taken on the task of dealing in retail sites, but are pleased to say that our first such site was an award winner!
We look forward to working with you and would be delighted to help you along on your road to success!
Tom and Diane Potwin
Start up costs:
- Initial Web Design/Setup $450.00 (Can be arranged in payments.)
- Annual website hosting $179.40 (If you have more than 6 hours of work done over the course of the year this cost will lower to $143.40!)
All other design work is based on flat fee of $35.00/hour.
This would cover updates, maintenance, scanning (you can have as many covers/photos as you want), editing, PHP/Flash/CGI programs, custom logos or design, guest books, bulletin boards, e-mail accounts, newsletter mailings, etc.
This also includes:
- Almost unlimited disc space!
- Registering with search engines, of course!
- Assistance with linking to similar web sites...have as many links on your site as you want!
- Introduction of your site via e-mailing's & print news of your site on major TLT web pages
- Special pricing for face-out ads in our bookstore!
- Set up with Amazon to sell your own books!
- E-Mail accounts...as many as you want! Also web-based e-mail!
- As many of your pages as you want! No limit!
- Basic auto responder
- Traffic reports
- In the future, if you want us to re-design your entire web site, the price would be $350.00 or $35.00/hour, whichever is less!
We are delighted to do website design for writers' groups! E-mail us and let us know what you're looking for and see what we can offer!
Payments must be made before the site is online.
Checks and money orders can be made out to:
The Literary Times
PO Box 516, Moultonboro, NH 03254.
Please e-mail us if you have any questions.
Also check out our other promotional services:
- Pocket Change Advertising (See our $75.00/year sites here as well as other inexpensive opportunities!)
- Free Advertising (Yep, we've got that, too!)
You can see here some of our customer's web sites we designed:
Our In-House Authors (75.00/year - Web design for new writers and those on a tight budget)
Full Service Hosted Web Sites
(designed for those who need the space and more promotion opportunities)
Romance Author Bette Ford
Mystery Author Frankie Y. Bailey
Thriller, romance Author Catherine Coulter
Historical romance author and poet Vonnie Hughes
Romance author Leigh Greenwood
Romantic Christian fiction by Ruth Axtell Morren
Human relationships author Monica B. Morris
Western, paranormal, historical author Linda Sandifer
Erotic romance author Robin Schone
Contemporary romance author Niqui Stanhope
Children's book author Kent Walsh
Romance author Kae D. Jacobs
Film & video production
Five Alive Films
stamping and scrapbooking supplies store