Adam is a corporate technology lawyer with over a decade of post-qualified experience advising corporates, funds, management teams and founders on M&A, private equity and venture capital transactions.
Adam has broad and deep experience leading lower/mid-market corporate deals and fundraisings involving technology or technology-enabled businesses and has acted on deals across all verticals of technology, including IT services, b2b software, HCM, digital media, cyber-security, AI/data, fin-tech and health-tech.
Jurisdiction: England and Wales
- Lead advisor on an investment by a European mid-market private equity fund into a fast-growing consumer surveys business (with an AI-powered tech-platform).
- Lead advisor to the founders of an innovative b2b software business on its merger with a US PE-backed acquirer.
- Advised the management team of a PE-backed b2b software business on a private-equity investment by a global technology-focussed PE fund.
- Lead lawyer advising a listed US video hosting, sharing and services platform provider on the strategic acquisition of a venture capital-backed, award-winning interactive video business.
- Advising a European mid-market private equity fund on various investments into IT services, b2b software, HCM and infrastructure/prop-tech businesses and subsequent bolt-on acquisitions as part of buy and build strategies.