Adam is a Senior Associate in TLT’s Technology, Intellectual Property & Data team.
He works with clients in the public, financial and retail sectors, acting as delivery lead in large-scale technology transformation projects.
In the public sector Adam acts for major police forces, central Government departments, non-departmental public bodies and local authorities. In the financial sector he supports large banks, building societies, challenger banks and Fintechs in European Banking Authority remediation projects, as well as structuring and negotiating agreements for emerging technologies in the Open Banking space. In the retail sector he supports leading providers in large IT transformation projects, and is a regular contributor in TLT’s high profile corporate deals for retail clients.
His technical expertise, client management and negotiation skills means that Adam is a strong team player who consistently delivers: leading on complex, multi-party, and time-sensitive procurements to glowing feedback from some of TLT’s largest public sector clients.
Jurisdiction: England & Wales
- Delivery lead for a major police force on the consolidation of their existing enterprise architecture that delivers integration and other services across their multiple systems.
- Delivery lead for central government on the supply and integration of replacement radio infrastructure, including parallel negotiations with multiple suppliers, encompassing 135 emergency services providers across the UK.
- Delivery lead for a leading pet retailer’s transformation of its IT architecture, co-ordinating multiple linked contract negotiations and providing strategic advice to key stakeholders.
- Senior lawyer and escalation point for European Banking Authority remediation projects for multiple financial service providers.
- Due diligence team lead for multiple corporate acquisitions, including acting for boohoo on two high value, time critical transactions to acquire a number of the Arcadia brands (Burton, Dorothy Perkins and Wallis) and the Debenhams brands from administrators, where he provided extensive input on the transferring technology licenses and infrastructure relating to customer management, logistics and e-commerce.