Claire has extensive experience in resolving complex commercial disputes on behalf of public and private sector clients.
Claire regularly advises clients in multi-million pound disputes in the High Court and has acted in a number of high profile and widely reported cases, including a group litigation order.
Throughout her career she has worked on technically complex and strategically important cases and has delivered excellent commercial results for her clients at mediation and at court. Claire has worked at TLT since 2012.
Jurisdiction: England & Wales
- Advised on a portfolio of multi-million pound claims for a large police force in relation to the implementation of bespoke IT solutions.
- Advised the National Crime Agency on a complex contractual dispute arising from the outsourcing of facilities management services.
- Advised the Government Legal Department in relation to claims arising out of Covid-19 PPE Supply Contracts.
- Lead Associate on a £50m claim relating to the sale of solar parks.
- Part of the team advising a national car dealer in relation to an application for a Group Litigation Order: VW NOx Emissions Group Litigation  EWHC 2308 (QB).
- Part of the team that acted for the successful Claimants in relation to a Vendor Buying Agreement - WH Smith Travel Holdings Ltd v Twentieth Century Fox Home Entertainment Ltd  EWCA Civ 1188.
- Secondment to EDF Energy – managed a portfolio of Business to Customer claims, including successfully defending a claim in the Court of Appeal.