Luke qualified as a solicitor in 2015 and advises on mergers and acquisitions, venture capital and private equity investments, group reorganisations and company law.
Luke regularly works on transactions with an international element, including advising overseas corporates on their acquisitions of UK based companies and owner-managed businesses on their disposals to overseas buyers.
Luke acts for a wide range of clients including individual entrepreneurs, start-up companies, institutional investors, SMEs, owner-managed businesses and large national and international companies.
Jurisdiction: England & Wales
- Advised the management team of Forthglade Foods on their reinvestment in the Devon-based business alongside IK Investment Partners
- Advised boohoo group plc on its acquisition of the remaining 34% stake in PrettyLittleThing
- Advised Maven Capital Partners on its growth capital investment in data analytics company hublsoft
- Advised the shareholders of UK’s largest surface repair specialist, Plastic Surgeon, on its acquisition by Polygon Group
- Advised the shareholders of Lorient Group, a global leader in high performance door sealing systems, on its sale to ASSA ABLOY