Seraphina is a Senior Associate the Corporate team, and based in the Manchester office.
She specialises in mergers, acquisitions and disposals, group re-organisations, and advises a range of clients – from individual entrepreneurs and start-ups to listed PLCs.
Seraphina has particular expertise in the Retail and Digital sectors and she has spent time on secondment in the Legal team at boohoo group plc, in both 2018 and 2020.
She is also very active in the local Manchester legal and business community and has previously held the position of Social Director on the committees of both the Manchester Young Solicitors Group and the Manchester Trainee Solicitors Group.
Jurisdiction: England & Wales
- Acting for K3 Capital Group plc on its £42m acquisition of Quantuma Advisory, its £10m acquisition of Knight Corporate Finance Group and Knight R&D and its 4.57m acquisition of Professional Insight Marketing.
- Advising the shareholders of Space48 on the sale of the company and subsequent reinvestment into the buyer company backed by Foresight
- Acting for the shareholders of SGS Engineering Limited on its sale to Storskogen Group AB
- Advising the shareholders of historic food manufacturer John Morley on its sale to Zeelandia
- Advising the founders of R&D Specialists in connection with a £5m investment from BGF