Tori has experience advising individuals, corporate clients and public bodies on a range of contentious issues.
These include contractual disputes, corporate disputes and reputation management.
Tori has acted in a number of high-profile cases. Throughout her career she has worked on technically complex and high value cases, including complex IT contracts.
Tori is very client focused, responsive and diligent. She receives high praise from clients for whom she provides considered advice.
Tori has completed a successful secondment at Sainsbury’s receiving a nomination for ‘Secondee of the Year’.
Jurisdiction: England & Wales
- Acting for the successful Respondents in Birkenfeld v Denton & Ors  EWHC 436 (Ch), in which an unfair prejudice petition was dismissed following a seven-day trial and the Respondents were awarded indemnity costs.
- Acting for a variety of public sector clients including on a high profile and multifaceted technology contract relating to critical national infrastructure.
- Acting for the vendor in a commercial dispute regarding breach of retention and warranty provisions following c.£20m sale of data services business.
- Acting for a UK bank in relation to breach of employment and consultancy agreements by a former member of staff.
- Advising a number of travel providers as claimants and defendants in the wake of the COVID19 pandemic including in relation to the Package Travel and Linked Travel Arrangements Regulations 2018.