Yervand is part of the Corporate Team at TLT.
He focusses on mergers and acquisitions, but also acts on other corporate projects such as group reorganisations and constitutional matters.
Yervand advises a range of clients, including local and owner-managed businesses and national and international companies. He works across TLT’s sectors, in particular Retail & consumer goods and Leisure, food & drink.
Yervand adopts a collaborative and proactive approach to transactions, working alongside clients to achieve their objectives and encouraging all parties to maintain a productive relationship throughout a transaction. He actively listens to clients to understand their business and become a trusted business adviser.
After qualifying as a solicitor in September 2016 and before joining TLT, Yervand spent 4 and half years in private practice corporate law and 8 months in-house at Biffa.
Jurisdiction: England & Wales
- Advised the shareholders of international strategy, insight and planning consultancy Rainmakers CSI on its sale to STRAT7, supporting the growth and development of both organisations.
- Advised McCarthy Marland on its acquisition of the Hughes and Salvidge waste management group, enhancing McCarthy Marland’s sustainability offering by increasing its recycling capacities and more than doubling its turnover and workforce.
- Advised net zero and sustainability consultancy Energise on the investment by finnCap Group into Energise, supporting Energise’s growth, including its plans to expand its sustainability consultancy to offer wider ESG support to its customers.
- Advised Mobile Windscreens (owned by Cary Group) on its acquisition of the Charles Pugh Group, enhancing Mobile Windscreens’ repair and replacement offering and expanding its business to include windscreen glass wholesale/distribution.
- Advised the shareholders of Roper Rhodes on the sale of the company to Svedbergs, being Svedbergs’ first entry into the UK and concluding the Roper family’s succession plan