The clean energy sector has an important role to play in the economic recovery of the UK. Continued interest from investors in acquiring and funding both established and emerging technologies demonstrates that things are certainly moving in the right direction.
An increased focus on green finance from financial institutions, government and businesses alike, and increased availability of sustainability linked loans which facilitate and promote sustainable economic activity and growth, provides a unique and exciting opportunity for investors.
Our new report, Unlocking investment in clean energy projects, discusses:
- the growth of green finance and the new funding models being developed
- why multi-technology projects will play an important role in the race to net zero
- the rise in partnership arrangements between investors and developers
- the increasing competition for both traditional and emerging technologies
- how the market in Northern Ireland and Scotland compares with the rest of the UK.