Social Housing Monthly Law Update - February 2018
TLT's monthly law update of all things affecting social housing
Highlights of this month include:
- Battery storage: The future for housing developments?
- Independent review to tackle barriers to building
- Government supports new measures to improve the safety of tenants
- Strengthened planning rules to protect music venues and their neighbours
- Can you end a tenancy if your tenant is not occupying the property?
- Proposals to amend the Land Registration Rules 2003
This publication is intended for general guidance and represents our understanding of the relevant law and practice as at February 2018. Specific advice should be sought for specific cases. For more information see our terms & conditions.